Amazon Influencer

Friday, October 26, 2018

Affordable Baby Monitor with 90 day back Guarantee


🌟I purchased  the Anmade monitor from a referral ✅ I was skeptical at first because of how inexpensive the price and I have to say that I am very satisfied with the product ‼️ 90 day money back and 3 year warranty !! SAY NO MORE!



πŸ”ΈThe camera and monitor are easy to set up and easy to follow.
πŸ”ΈThe reception on this product has a far radius. It’s light weight and portable !
πŸ”Έ4 adorable lullaby’s
πŸ”ΈIt’s sound activated
πŸ”Έ Wide Screen (works off of your WiFi πŸ“‘)

 ➰➰There are a lot of functionalities in this device even how small it is. ➰➰ A++ for durability!

πŸ”ΉThe room temperature sensor feature is a pretty cool addition to all of the other features it has.
πŸ”ΉThe infared night vision is very clear as well!!
πŸ”Ή The two way speaker is perfect when  I’m in the garage and he wakes up early and I need a couple extra seconds to finish putting a load in the laundry. (What a lifesaver)!


✅ The Sound that comes from the devices is very clear and I have not had any issues with delays or picture quality !!
✅ I was able to use the device for a full day and a half. If you charge it for the full time then you won’t have issues.
✳️I also like to use this as a monitoring device for my pets as well πŸ• ‼️


😱It’s great to use if your fur baby is in the process of getting trained or they like getting into things‼️

I caught my pup trying to get his snacks and the 2 way audio worked perfect when I was outside gardening. 😣

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
I purchased it through Amazon ,if you’re a prime member your cost is a little over $89.00

✅ it’s  one of the most affordable devices that I found on the market with all of the functionalities that I was looking for!! Definitely recommend πŸ’•‼️

πŸ“ŒPlus “90 day money back guarantee ‼️
πŸ“Œ3 year warranty on device

Found out that it made the top 5 list for baby monitors on “Best Reviews!” Also the Amazon reviews are good too!

🌟Click on the link  to go directly 🌟Amazon Choice Product 🌟

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HCY8WY6

AnMade

#baby #babymonitor #babydevice #security #hightech #babytech #family #amazonHey 

No comments:

Post a Comment