Amazon Influencer

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Luggage Compression bags by Mavgv


I received my Compression packing cubes as a gift. I travel a lot for work and with my family for sport's and leisure, this set is a perfect packing tool for every family that travels. 

In the large bag I was able to fit a variety of women’s sweatshirts, long and short sleeve shirts making it a total of 20 tops in the large compression luggage bag. 

I have used the bags for various things. When we had to go to our away game for my sons soccer team over night I separated my sons soccer uniform and his clothes the other container .   it worked out perfect because everything was ready and organized for game day or for leisure.

The sizes that the bags expand to are ideal as well and the fabric which it's made from is very sturdy and will hold up for quite some time. Cleaning is easy I used a little dish soap on a wet microfiber towel and the dirt stain wiped away. I did spray a little scotch guard before I used the bags for easier clean up and I let them air dry.

The bags are available on amazon prime and you can get them within a day or so if you are eligible for amazon prime. The price is very reasonable and affordable as well, you can purchase the bags for yourself or as a gift for someone who travels or likes to be organized. You can also use them to pack away your seasonal clothes.

The thirty day money back guarantee is great if you're skeptical of the product and want to make sure that this is something that you like. The color is pretty standard so it's perfect for everyone. I'm sure that you will be happy with your product and the pricing.

For detailed information about the "Compression Packing Cubes Travel Luggage Suitcase Organizer set "visit the link below and add it to your amazon shopping cart
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇



#travel #suitcase #vacation #organize #organizationbags #travelbags #travelsuitcase #compressioncubes #packingcubes #travelluggage #honeymoon #familytrip #funvacation #reunion #babyshowergift #bridalshowergift




No comments:

Post a Comment