Amazon Influencer

Monday, December 31, 2018

Baby Outfit By Dramiposs





This adorable unisex baby outfit comes in a few options I love the baby blue “I only love my bed & my mommy I’m Sorry” milk and cookies baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป Outfit ๐Ÿฅฐ by #Dramiposs Available on #amazon just click on the link below! The do offer promotions and specials at times which is great for moms on a budget.

๐ŸŒŸ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KZVMKGH ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

The size is accurate as stated and the price ranges from 11.98 and up. Dramiposs carries a variety of clothes for your little one that I love! The fabric is comfy and doesn’t irritate the baby.

Here’s a brief description from the site about this outfit.

Features & details

  • Perfect for baby shower or baby birthday gift, also a great valentine's or mother day gift for your little one
  • Print"I only love my bed&my momma I am sorry", so cute and funny for your baby
  • Suitable for daily wear, playing outside, photography, cooking family day, or any occasions
  • 100% Cotton, High quality material,hand and machine washable, breathable and soft,easy to wear
  • Package Included: 1 x Bodysuit + 1 x Pant + 1 x Hat

๐Ÿ’™thank you baby Dom for modeling ๐Ÿ’™
#babyinfluencer #chicagoinfluencer #baby #babymodel #babyoutfit #amazoninfluencer #amazoninfluencerprogram #babyfashion #ionlylovemybedandmymommaimsorry #cute


No comments:

Post a Comment