Amazon Influencer

Friday, May 31, 2019

Ancord Works Triangle Speaker Available on Amazon


Summertime is the perfect time to get together with friends and family have some barbecues and enjoy the outdoors. One thing that everybody always has his music playing in the background. I found this awesome little speaker on Amazon for 19.99 which I was surprised at the price  but I said why not.

 When I received the speaker I first charged it up as stated and then turned on the Bluetooth function by pressing the power button on the side again right after I turned it on. When you press the power button for a second time it will pair up the speaker and if your speaker and phone have already been synced and your Bluetooth setting is on the on position it will automatically sync in a matter of seconds.

 I went to my playlist and played various songs types to hear the full potential of the speaker. I had no issues with any of the songs the sound was very clear as well as the base. It has a very long range for the phone to speaker distance which I really like. The best feature of all of it is that it is waterproof that was a major plus for me !! We played the music for quite some time and then powered it off used it again the next day with no issues. On the description online it states that it can play up to 10 hours if it’s fully charged which is great if you’re traveling or you’re planning on staying outside For a long period of time.

 Currently right now Ancord Works brand is offering a promotional price for the speaker at the rate of $19.99 or prime members so I would just jump on this offer right away because it is a really good quality speaker for the price.  Click on the link below to direct you right to the site to get yours before the promo is over!  Limited time the first few orders you’ll receive an additional three dollars off of your order as well ,so jump on it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DFXD618


  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : As a brand, we believe in quality! All our Bluetooth speakers looks and feels as great as it sounds, with modern beautiful design, It can be placed on the desktop and makes a beautiful addition to your home/office decoration. If not satisfied, we offer full refund



No comments:

Post a Comment