Amazon Influencer

Monday, June 24, 2019

Tamanu Oil Available on Amazon


I have never really heard of Tamanu  oil until I seen this product. The description said it’s made to treat hyperpigmentation, acne, scars, psoriasis, eczema and it also has benefits for hair skin and nails as well.

I have been using this for about two weeks and I definitely have to say that my hyperpigmentation has seem to start to break down on my face. I’ve tried so many products and things in the past that claim to work but this is completely amazing. I had blotches of hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, after two weeks I now see it breaking down that pigment and my skin is starting to even out. It has a green tint to it but it doesn’t really stay in your face green.




This has become a nightly face regiment along with after my shower in the morning routine. This can be easily mixed with your favorite essential oil‘s or else I just like to use it alone because of all of its benefits.

This product is actually available on Amazon FDA approved cruelty free, animal free, definitely check them out!
.
.
.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NW55XD9 💕
.
.
#SkinCare #Natural #NaturalSkinCare #Hyperpigmentation #Amazon #Influencer #SkinCareRoutine #Facial #FaceRoutine #Beauty #BeautyCare #EssentialOil #Oils #FaceProduct #tamanuoil #tamanu #tamanubenifits




No comments:

Post a Comment