Amazon Influencer

Friday, July 12, 2019

PineTales.com Organic Pillow

Alright, I know you see me post a lot of things I try out but this one is my all time favorite thing that I ended up just giving in and getting one πŸ’• .

I really didn’t think that pillows mattered and I was the one that would grab anyone of them if they were on sale or were fluffy enough until recently I started to have Major Neck pain that went down to my back and shoulders. I blamed my mattress( like everyone does ) then I came across a post about “The all natural Organic pillow” by the people at PineTales so I gave in and got this pillow.  I like my pillows heavy (I used to have a memory foam but those are limited in their lifespan) so this one was the perfect fit for me!!!

If you check out their website www.PineTales.com you’ll see the story about their pillows like mine it’s made from “organic buckwheat hulls” then I read that it’s good for ppl who suffer from back ,neck ,scoliosis, MIGRAINES πŸ™‹‍♀️ (what !!!)

It’s hypoallergenic,dust mite resistant,non toxic , durable (my favorite) and I have to say I DID sleep 😴 amazing πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ’•‼️

So check them out in case you’re in the market for a good pillow bc it does make a HUGE difference when I have a good nights rest.

✅ This is something ALL MOMS NEED πŸ’―πŸ˜‚πŸ’• and it’s made in the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ check them out they have promos going on all the time πŸ’•

#pinetalesshop #buckwheatpillow #insomnia #sleep #pillow #pillows #naturalpillow #organicpillow #naturalpillow #chiropractor #arizona #recovery #rejuvenate #unique #pillow #neckpainsucks #neckpainrelief #phoenix #momlife #boymom #momofboys #momsneedsleep #sleepdeprivation #sleepdeprived #namaste #foryou







No comments:

Post a Comment