Amazon Influencer

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Don’t toss out your K-Cups! #CoffeeScrub #DIY





 So you read about all these coffee scrubs that they sell at the store,but have you tried one yet ? If you’re a coffee drinker like me you already have the main ingredient....COFFEE !!!

 Coffee scrubs are known to have antioxidants that wake up your skin as well as exfoliate    Two components that are very important for your daily regiment and skin care.  So what I did was set aside my K-cups and start making my own scrub.


 I like to add a little dash of matcha tea in my mix to wake up my skin and coconut oil to keep the mixture together and to also keep it from flaking off so easily.

 I start out by lathering my face with my favorite gentle soap which is African black soap and aluminates a lot of impurities and it’s organic.  Once you lather up your face scoop up some of the coffee grounds into your hand and start rubbing it all over your face generously. Leave on for 10-15 min and rinse off. I do this 3-5 times per week to keep my skin glowing !

Always follow up with your favorite moisturizer I like to use “healthy skin vitamin E& Aloe Vera” capsule and generously apply it all over!

#coffee #coffeescrub #skincare  #facial #diy #diyskincare

No comments:

Post a Comment