Amazon Influencer

Monday, December 24, 2018

Portable charging Bluetooth Earbuds


I receive these as a gift and I have to say that I really love my portable true wireless Bluetooth Earphones. They’re very small so they fit in the smallest of years which I have so I didn’t have an issue wearing them when I went to work out.

The sound quality is pretty good, and I didn’t have any issues pairing up my phone with the earphones. I definitely recommend to pair them up when you are at home before you go anywhere so at least your phone recognize the device.

This is perfect for listening to music, and also using as a hands-free set for your phone calls. I really like the fact that the little pod it comes with carries a charge so you have a few more times that you can place your earbuds into the pod and allow them to charge while you were not using them. Definitely very affordable they’re available on Amazon just click on the link below. I’ve also included some features and descriptions from the link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KQZS5T3

Features & details

  • True Wireless Experience: Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Headphones,stronger signal, IPX7 waterproof, can be used to shower and fitness.You don’t have to worry even if it rains.
  • Usage time: 3-4 hours to keep playing music or 6 hours continuous call or 360 hours standby time when headphones fully charged.
  • True Wireless earbuds:Getting rid of tangly wires, the earbuds with Latest Bluetooth TWS technology provide stable connection and signal transmission.The left and right headphones can be combined into a TWS system.Two earbuds can be used independently.Each headphone have microphone.
  • Charging Case :The portable charging case could charge the earbuds 3-4 additional times.Also support your phone charged. TWS supports IOS and some Android system power display.Charging Case is very suitable for the emergency power supply when your phone battery is low.
  • Simple use:You only need to take out wireless earbuds from the charge case.Earbuds will auto boot into pairing mode,makes a fast and stable connection.


No comments:

Post a Comment